* Making the house a home: for the longest time, we have had our couch underneath a window. This has enabled our little monkeys to look out the window by standing on the couch. It progressed to them climbing INTO the window. We can’t have that, so Greg and I took a couple of hours and re-arranged:
(I’ll let you guess where the couch was before re-arranging happened!)
Our living room always felt a little awkward to Greg and I based on the furniture arrangement, because it’s essentially a rectangle. We love the flow of the room now, and we can still have conversation with friends and family. Maybe when the kiddos are older we can throw a loveseat under that window in the center of the picture, but until then this will work really well.
* On the menu this week: Dinner with friends tonight, chicken noodle soup, meatloaf, chicken tacos, pork chops, quesadillas, sloppy joes.
* Out and about: board meeting and that’s about it!
* Reading Through:
The Fulfillment of All Desire by Ralph Martin
* Praying fervently for: grace, to be present (really present) with the kids, for Baby Wok’s Godfather to have a safe trip back from Rome, conversions (for me and others)
* Homeschooling: I’d be lying if I said we are back into our homeschooling rhythm. We’re definitely not. So I think we are going to stick with the same things as last week.